Hoplone series is a commercial grade solid stainless steel machined lock.
Hoplon -K is a single cylinder with thumb turn lock. Deadbolt operated by key outside, or thumb turn inside.
Hoplon -D is a double cylinder lock. Deadbolt operated by key outside or inside.
Hoplone -C is a concealed lock used for additional security with no sign of deadbolt from outside. No cylinder used.
Hoplone- P is a privacy lock with status indicator. Throw the deadbolt from the inside to activate the privacy mode. Status shown in red for OCUPIED. The deadbolt will be retracted when exit, and status will show in green for VACANT. Emergency release with slotted driver.
Meets Industry Standards
UL 3 hour listed
- UL 10C Compliant
- Meets Industry Standards
- 2-3/8″ and 2-3/4″ available
- (K) Single Cylinder
- (D) Double Cylinder
- (P) Privacy
- (C) Concealed
- Standard 161
- 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" square corner
- 1” x 2-1/4”, round corner
- 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", square corner
- 1" throw, stainless steel
- Listed 3-hour fire rating
- 2-3/4” and 2-3/8” adjustable
- SC, Standard, Schlage® 6-pin with “C” Keyway
- SFIC6, Small Format IC, with or without core available, 6-pin core
- SFIC7, Small Format IC, with or without core available, 7-pin core
- High security 6 pin cylinder with TownSteel “L” keyway
- High security 7-pin, IC core with Townsteel “L” Keyway
- 622, Flat Black
- 626, Satin Chrome
- 630, Satin Stainless Steel
- Special finishes upon request
- How to Order/Cut Sheet: Hoplon Cut Sheet
- Template: Hoplon Template – full lip strike 8-17-21 1 side 2.375
- Template: Hoplon Template -full lip strike 8-17-21 1 side 2.75
- Template: Hoplon Template -T-strike 8-18-21 1 side 2.375
- Template: Hoplon Template – T-strike 8-18-21 1 side 2.75
- Installation Guide: Hoplon Installation