The FCE lock is a standalone electronic function lock that provides RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) technology integrated with an ANSI Grade 1 heavy-duty cylindrical lockset for greater security. RFID technology simplifies the management of the system and provides ease of use.
For FCE 2000, the maximum keycard capacity per lock includes 250 user and office keycards.
For FCE 4000, the maximum keycard capacity includes 250 office keycards and user keycards, and 120 Remote Control Units per lock.
- RFID technology
- Grade 1
- Quick and easy to program
FCE 4000RFID w/ School Lockdown Feature
- Grade 1 listed, Certified ANSI/BHMA
- Standard, 2-3/4″
- Optional, 5″
- (84) Classroom
- (86) Storeroom
- 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", square corner
- 1-3/4" - 2"
- ASA strike standard, T-Strike optional
- ½" throw, stainless steel
- 3-5/8" diameter, stainless steel
- Though-bolt, tamper resistant mounting screws, for wood and metal door
- Wrought steel/zinc alloy, plated to match finish symbols
- Stainless steel
- Standard, Schlage® 6-pin with “C” Keyway
- Kwikset® 6-pin with “KW” Keyway
- High security 6 pin cylinder with TownSteel “L” keyway
- Best® 6-pin, IC core with “A” Keyway
- Best® 7-pin, IC core with “A” Keyway
- High security 7-pin, IC core with Townsteel “L” Keyway
- SFIC, Schlage® small format IC
- SLFIC, Schlage® large format IC
- CLFIC, Corbin® large format IC
- 622, Flat Black
- 626, Satin Chrome