ANSI Grade 1 Certified Mortise Exit Device, Fire Rated
- All devices are non-handed or reversible design.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit hardware, 3 hours.
- Variety of rose and escutcheon levers.
- Trims feature a through-bolt design that allows for a secure and durable installation.
- High shock-resistant latching mechanical design for protection.
- “A” Label (3 hr) rating on pairs of doors up to 8′ x 8′ for same or double egress.
- All internal components are made of electro-plated steel and corrosion-resistant alloy.
- Buy American Act Compliant
- UL 10C Compliant
- Grade 1 Certified, ANSI/BHMA A156.3
- Non-Handed or Field Reversible
- (DE) Delayed egress
- (LX) Latch bolt monitoring
- (LRX) Latch bolt + RQE monitoring
- (RX) Request to Exit
- (2RX) Double RQE monitoring
- (ELR) Electric latch retraction
- (SS) Signal switch
- (E) Electric mortise lock
- 8900 Series cylinder kit
- 8900 Series alarm kit
- 1-3/4” - 2” standard, consult factory for others
- 905 mortise strike standard
Push Bar Projection
- Neutral- 2 15/32"
- Depressed- 1 27/32"
- 3/4" throw, stainless steel, deadlocking
- Not Available on Fire Exit Hardware
Device Center Line From Finished Floor
- Available, indicate ALRM on part number
Dead Latch Bolt
- Stainless Steel
Minimum Stile Width
- 4 3/4"
- 36" standard
- 48" available
- 622, Flat Black
- 630, Satin Stainless Steel
- 689, Aluminum
- 695, Duro
- Special finishes upon request