1000 Series Exit Devices and Trims are designed for new or retrofit installation into other manufacturers’ devices. The Push Bar assembly’s smooth and reduced projection minimizes catch hazard. The device function is field selectable by adaptation with the selected type of trim. A full complement of lever trim is available in various architectural finishes. 1000 Series are made to comply with the highest safety and security standards in the industry. Devices and trims are UL/cUL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware. They are certified to ANSI/UL305 and ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1. 1000 Series provides superior durability for high-impact applications such as offices, schools, banks, assisted living facilities, and other institutions or commercial buildings.
Doors & Preparations:
• For all types of single and double doors.
• For new or retrofit installation into other manufacturers’ devices.
• For doors 1-3/4″ to 2-1/4″ thick, up to 4′ wide opening and up to 10′ high; for thicker doors, consult factory.
• Furnished Standard for 1-3/4″ thick, 3′ wide opening and 7′ high doors.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Compliant
- UL 10C Compliant
- (DE) Delayed egress
- (LX) Latch bolt monitoring
- (RX) Request to Exit
- (ELR) Electric latch retraction
- (SS) Signal switch
- 1-3/4″ standard, other specify
Top Latch Bolt
- 5/8" throw, stainless steel, pullman type, deadlocking
- Not Available on Fire Exit Hardware
- 630, Satin Stainless Steel
- 613, Dark Oxidized Bronze
- Special finishes upon request