- Top and bottom vertical rod included
- Full line of exit devices are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1.
- All devices are non-handed or reversible design.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit hardware, 3 hours.
- High shock-resistant latching mechanical design for vandalism protection.
- “A” Label (3 hr) rating on pairs of doors up to 8’ x 8’ for same or double egress.
- All internal components are made of electro-plated corrosion-resistant alloy.
ED5600FFire Rated - UL 10C 3-hour
- Grade 1 listed, Certified ANSI/BHMA
- All single/double doors with a mullion
- 36" device for up to 3' wide opening
- 48" device for up to 4′ wide opening
- 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
Top and Bottom Latch Bolt Case
- 3-15/16" x 2/1/8 x 1-3/8"
Push Bar Projection
- Neutral- 2-7/8"
- Pressed- 2-5/32"
- Allen wrench type
Device Center Line From Finished Floor
- 630, Satin Stainless Steel