ED5500/5600 Series Exit Device is designed to meet ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 requirements on a budget. ED5500F is ANSI/BHMA A156.3-2008 Grade 1 certified and UL listed for fire exit hardware.
- Full line of exit devices are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1.
- All devices are non-handed or reversible design.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit hardware, 3 hours.
- High shock-resistant latching mechanical design for vandalism protection.
- “A” Label (3 hr) rating on pairs of doors up to 8’ x 8’ for same or double egress.
- All internal components are made of electro-plated corrosion-resistant alloy.
ED5500FFire Rated - UL 10C 3-hour
- Grade 1 listed, Certified ANSI/BHMA
- Standard, 2-3/4″
- All single/double doors with a mullion
- 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- 108 type dull blank
Push Bar Projection
- Neutral- 2-7/8"
- Pressed- 2-5/32"
- 3/4" throw, stainless steel, deadlocking
- Allen wrench type
Device Center Line From Finished Floor
Minimum Stile Width
- 4 3/4"
- 36" standard
- 48" available
- 630, Satin Stainless Steel