1000 Series Exit Devices and Trims are designed for new or retrofit installation into other manufacturers’ devices. The Push Bar assembly’s smooth and reduced projection minimizes catch hazard. The device function is field selectable by adaptation with the selected type of trim. A full complement of lever trim is available in various architectural finishes. 1000 Series are made to comply with the highest safety and security standards in the industry. Devices and trims are UL/cUL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware. They are certified to ANSI/UL305 and ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1. 1000 Series provides superior durability for high-impact applications such as offices, schools, banks, assisted living facilities, and other institutions or commercial buildings.
Doors & Preparations:
• For all types of single and double doors with/without a mullion.
• For new or retrofit installation into other manufacturers’ devices.
• 1-3/4″ to 2-1/4″ thick, up to 4″ wide opening; for thicker doors, consult factory.
• Furnished standard for 1-3/4″ thick, 3′ wide opening.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Compliant
- UL 10C Compliant
- Grade 1 Certified, ANSI/BHMA A156.3
- Field Reversible
- (DE) Delayed egress
- (RX) Request to Exit
- (ELR) Electric latch retraction
- (SS) Signal switch
- (E) Electric mortise lock
- (AL) Alarm Exit
- 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- 3/4" throw, stainless steel, deadlocking
- Not Available on Fire Exit Hardware
Device Center Line From Finished Floor
- 630, Satin Stainless Steel
- Special finishes upon request