Townsteel is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Townsteel takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Townsteel:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Townsteel is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Townsteel. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Townsteel:
- Phone: 877-858-0888
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 17901 Railroad St, City of Industry, CA 91748
- Postal address: 17901 Railroad St, City of Industry, CA 91748
Accessibility of Townsteel relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Townsteel, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Townsteel:
- PDFs: Not all PDFs are ADA compliant due to the nature of the diagrams and schematics. We are not aware of a method of creating ADA compliant versions based on the existing PDF contents.
Townsteel assessed the accessibility of Townsteel by the following approaches: